Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identified person/s to take responsibility to provide attendance information.
- This is the Attendance Officer reporting back to the Pupil and Parent Liaison Manager /Senior Leadership Team to enable them to be kept informed of progress and involved with decision making.
- The Attendance Officer and Nottingham City Welfare team to establish clear allocation of tasks and responsibilities in terms of referral and action planning.
- All personnel in school to have a commitment to consistency and continuity.
- To have an effective means of collecting, collating and monitoring attendance information.
- To ensure that such data is accessible and used effectively by school managers and all staff in.
- To keep parents, pupils and governors informed of policy and practice.
Your child is statutory school age from the beginning of the term he/she becomes five. Parents have duty to make sure that their child attends school regularly and on time. Holidays taken during term time will be unauthorised and the school or the Local Authority may issue a penalty notice.